We recommend a consultation by an ophthalmologist or optician before ordering. This will help you determine if you are a potential contact lens wearer.
Instructions for use
Since the Luxury Diamond Lenses Collection can be worn over a long period of time, the right Hygjene is very important.
1. Thorough hand washing before each contact lens is touched.
2. Read the instructions for use carefully before using a hygiene system for the first time to avoid care mistakes.
3. Use only storage solutions that are appropriate for the lens type being worn.
4. Generally never used hygienic systems developed for rigid contact lenses with soft contact lenses and vice versa.
5. Do not mix different sanitation systems. Chemical reactions can cause complications.
6. Just as important as the hygiene of the contact lenses is the hygiene of the contact lens container:
– This includes container disinfection and regular container replacement every three to six months.
If incompatibilities with the contact lenses or the associated hygiene system occur, please contact the ophthalmologist immediately.
Liability / warranty
– no guarantee
– no liability for allergic reactions
– No liability for consequences due to incorrect handling